Please read the following before starting work at the telescope.
- In case of a fire alarm: see FIRE PROCEDURE.
- Be aware of snow/ice risks during wintertime. If there is snow and ice DO NOT go out of the control room or double south door onto the roof!
- The speed limit between Residencia/Telescopes is 40 km/h. Watch out for people walking on the road or crossing animals. ING cars must not leave site.
- Use of liquid nitrogen: see LN2 HANDLING.
- Always write the name/s of the observer/s (including room number/s) in the INT log book. This is essential e.g. in case of site evacuation.