Next: TCS startup
Up: No Title
Previous: Verifying the tapes
- Fill cryostat with LN2 (usually every 12 hours).
- Startup the TCS (on Xterminal).
- Startup the ICS/DAS (first on lpss12 and then lpss10).
- Check filters required, and check the ING WWW filter page
for where the filters are.
- Remove filter wheel from the JAG, change and clean the
filters, and put the wheel back in the JAG. This should
only be done by your Support Astronomer.
- Update the ING filter database (Support Astronomer).
- Update the filter information of the ICS.
- Zeroset the filter wheel.
- Set the CCD readout speed.
- Startup an IRAF session on lpss10.