December 17, 1996
- Starts support of the VAX CCD mimic display, updates
all the instrument status in the d-task and on the
mimic display and logs the d-task on to monitor mode.
- Brings the current status of all the mechanisms
in the CCD mimic up to date.
In general, mechanisms and/or values appear in blue on the display when
they are moving or changing, in red when they are in an error condition,
and in white when they are inactive and healthy. Green can also be used to
represent a mechanism that is in use and yellow a light path.
The CCD mimic screen is selected by entering the command SCREEN CCD.
- CCDRUN run_number exposure_time
- Sets the exposure time and run number then does an
exposure of the appropriate length. The CCD is
automatically cleared at the start and read out at
the end of the exposure.
- The run number.
- The exposure time, between 0 and 16000 seconds.
- Stops an exposure and reads out the chip.
- Stops an exposure without reading out the chip.
- Pauses an exposure by closing the shutter until the restart
command is given.
- Restarts an exposure that has been paused.
- CCDMONITOR mode
- Turns monitor mode on or off.
- ON or OFF.
Peter M. Sorensen
Tue May 20 00:42:14 BST 1997