Next: CLOSE DOWN OF
Up: QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE
Previous: STARTUP OF 3210
- Make sure all lights are out in the dome. Both the TV and the
Auto-Guider are interlocked with the dome fluorescent lights.
- Ensure that the gain control of the TV control box is turned
fully off (turn anti-clockwise until it clicks).
- Press the black ON power button on the control box. The two
lights labelled DELAY & RESET will come on. Wait until the green
ON light comes on.
- Turn on the power to the two monitors of the TV system and let
them warm up.
- Depress the ACQN/COMP button on the A & G controller to move the
flat mirror into the beam.
Tue Aug 5 05:37:08 MET DST 1997