Next: CONTROL COMPUTER/USER INTERFACE
Up: TROUBLE SHOOTING
Previous: ALARMS AFTER A
If the dome won't turn:
- Check grey panel on dome wall is ON
- Check it is switched to remote/local, whichever you want. (Remote =
control from the control room).
- Check that the speed control is at maximum.
If the dome turns but the reading on the information display doesn't
- Check interface next to the grey panel is switched on.
- Check the gear wheel is still located in the chain (North end of
- Call duty technician.
Tue Aug 5 05:37:08 MET DST 1997