Up: STANDARD CATALOGUES
Previous: Catalogue format
The following rules MUST be followed.
- The file should consist of 80-byte records. Consequently, no
more than 80 characters per line are allowed.
- There should be no non-alphanumeric characters (carriage returns,
line feeds, etc.) anywhere in the file.
- The last command in the file must be END.
- The filename must consist of 8 alphanumeric characters
or less, starting with a letter, and must have the extension .CAT.
- There should be no more than 200 objects in the file, as this is
the maximum number that can be held in memory at once.
Tue Aug 5 05:37:08 MET DST 1997