Authors submitting articles to the ING Newsletter must bear in mind:
1. Authors must contact the editorial team before starting a submission. The
editorial team consists of Marc Balcells,
Director ING (email@example.com), Chris Benn, Head
of Astronomy (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Javier Méndez, Public Relations Officer (email@example.com).
2. Article length should be between 900 and 1,000 words. Any formats are
accepted but Word and Latex are preferred.
3. There is no limit on the number of figures. These must be submitted in TIFF or JPEG
formats at a scale of 300 dpi, and up to 16 million colours .
4. There isn't a particular article layout, but we follow the simplest
- Head: Title, authors (institutions). Abstracts aren't necessary. The first
paragraph in the article is usually the abstract.
- Body: It is usually organised in sections numbered or not.
- Conclusions: Not necessary but accepted.
- References: They must be listed in alphabetical order.
5. Deadlines for submission are 15 June and 15 December. The newsletter is
published on 1 August and 1 February every year. However, please take into account that deadlines and publishing dates can vary.
6. For special arrangements or further information please contact Javier