Previous: Change checklist
Up: Change checklist
Next: Fabry-Perot mode only
Previous Page: Change checklist
Next Page: Fabry-Perot mode only
- The schedule should specify whether the f/2 or f/4 camera
is required. The f/4 camera requires the black spacer box between TAURUS
and the detector, the f/2 camera doesn't.
- When the CCD is mounted with the f/4 camera, a 9mm
spacer is required.
- The main wiring loom from TAURUS to 4MS has 10 cables at the 4MS
end which must be connected.
- The shutter controller. The cable for the A&G interlock goes to
socket SK171 on the A&G 4MS. A cable is required either to the
IPCS 4MS or CCD controller depending on the detector used. The
appropriate detector should be selected using the 2-position
knob. When the IPCS is used, a connection is required to the
IPCS panic button.
- An RS232 cable is required from socket J107 on TAURUS 4MS to the
engineering terminal, and from socket J108 to the NIU.