Previous: Plotter parameters
Up: Internal parameters and header information
Previous Page: Plotter parameters
Next Page: Data import and export
The following are classified as telescope specific information:
- GP_X0: X-coordinate for the guide-probe origin (AAT specific).
- GP_Y0: Y-coordinate for the guide-probe origin (ATT specific).
- DRZ: differential atmospheric refraction at the zenith
such that .
- LATOBS: the latitude of the observatory.
- SCALE0: the linear scaling factor from the sky to the mask (radians/mm)
-- similar to Scale
- SCALE1: the non-linear term for more precise scaling -- should
be zero at WHT.
- SCALE2: the power term for the scaling -- should be zero at WHT
The command SET FIELD prompts the user to enter a description
of the field-centre coordinates, RA, DEC, EQUINOX, EPOCH and POSITION_ANGLE.