Previous: Examining and saving parameter settings
Up: Internal parameters and header information
Next: Instrumental parameters
Previous Page: Examining and saving parameter settings
Next Page: Instrumental parameters
The various interface options are each described in detail in their
appropriate sections. They are:
- MODE: list or image.
- PEN: The colour on image displays, but has no meaning
- XST: X-coordinate of start region of interest.
- YST: Y-coordinate of start of region of interest.
- XEND: X-coordinate of end of region of interest.
- YEND: Y-coordinate of end of region of interest.
- ECHO: Decides if commands run within a procedure are
displayed on the screen to the user.
- MARKER: The specification of symbols for hardcopy plots.
These are defined in the PGPLOT manual, and are specified
by a number in the range 0 to 127.
The numbers after 31 are just the corresponding ASCII characters.
All of these can be changed with the SET command, although one further
interface option, the graphics device, can only be set with the specific