Next: Images elongated or show
Up: Appendix F: TROUBLE SHOOTING
Previous: No guide stars found
There are a number of microswitches and emergency stop buttons
which can prevent the rising floor from working:
- The gate onto the observing floor must be closed.
- The ladder to the observing floor also has a microswitch.
May need to be given a push down from the observing floor.
- Emergency stop button by gate.
- Microswitch beneath cargo door adjacent to the control room.
- Emergency stop button by cargo door.