Next: COLD RESTART OF
Up: THE PE 3220
Previous: HOW TO REVERSE
- Check T/S and oil pump are on.
- Check control computer is up (asterisk response). If it is not, see
the instructions in Section 4.3. Check the control programs are not
running - if it is running go to step 5).
- Type at the computer system terminal
- Run ZEROSET.
- Switch to computer control.
- If you want to work with the telescope West of the pier see the
instructions 4.2 above.
- Energise the handset. (Press SET, GUIDE and INCREMENT).
- Set Telescope to first Source. It is wise to SNAFU on a source of
accurately known position first.
Tue Aug 5 05:37:08 MET DST 1997